Battle Core is where users from different servers can come
together and fight each other to find the strongest user across
You can also find several battles and competitions in this server.
Our server is the best!!
Our guild is the No. 1!!
My character is the strongest!!
While you keep playing in your own server, connect to
BATTLE CORE server via Elf "Ellin", the vision magician,
and prove your strength!
Challenge to Battle Core!
Who will be the winner of Battle Core?
You will meet real heroes.
Battle Core『Battle Core』 The Battle field of the heroes of Mu continent!! - 『Battle Core』 is the new server consist of “Red” and “Blue” sections, and characters
from each server can connect to Battle Core through NPC Ellin after applying for it.
『Battle Core』 Connect to both servers simultaneously!! - You can apply to be connected to Battle Core and normal server simultaneously with
an existing character in your account.
『Battle Core』 Tournament - As Season9 is updated, “Chaos Castle tournament” and “Tormented Square tournament”
will start.Diverse battle contents will be updated soon.
Battle Core Settings1. Battle Core Registration and Cancellation - Apply for the Battle Core through “Notice” or NPC “Ellin” during the application period.
- Characters in all level can apply for the admission.
- Only 2 characters per an account are allowed to apply and enter.
- You can change the application status without limits.
- The character that applied to enter Battle Core can’t trade nor open a private store unless
you cancel the application via NPC “Ellin” at the normal server.
- The game client will be closed once you cancel the application.
- If you cancel the application, the information of Survival of the Fittest remains.
- When you re-apply to enter, you can continue playing the character with the information
- Application for Battle Core is available only once a day.
2. Shadow Vision - Once you apply for the admission to Battle Core, Shadow Vision will be applied and it takes
about 3 minutes to enter.
|Shadow Vision Applied||Note|
|Account Name||Inventory (wearing)||Inventory (Storage)|
|Character Name||Inventory (common, expanded)||-|
|Skill||-||Community (friends, etc.)|
|Cash Item and Buff||-||Helper settings|
3. Character Settings - All characters receive 100,000,000 Zen after applying for Battle Core.
- Trade, private store, Mu helper, and in-game shop are not available in Battle Core.
- Purchasing, selling, and repairing items via NPC is available at 1 Zen.
4. Community Settings - 1:1 chat and e-mail functions are not available.
- Whisper function is only available between characters from a same server.
- Modifications such as joining, leaving, and creating Guild (or Joining and leaving Gens)
are not available.
5. Battle Core NPC - Battle Core – Loren Market NPC
|NPC Name||Items list|
|Marce||SD Potion (Large, Medium, Small), Complex Potion (Large, Medium, Small)|
|Silvia||SD Potion (Large, Medium, Small), Complex Potion (Large, Medium, Small)|
|Wizard Izabel||SD Potion (Large, Medium, Small), Complex Potion (Large, Medium, Small)|
|SD Potion (Large, Medium, Small), Complex Potion (Large, Medium, Small)|
|Weapons Merchant Zienna||Item repair NPC|
|Weapons Merchant Bolo||Item repair NPC|
6. Battle Core Chaos Castle (Normal) - You can participate in Chaos Castle (Normal) in Battle Core.
- Rules and setting are same as the original Chaos Castle.
- “Guardian’s armor” can be purchased by “General Goods Merchant Christine”
or “Weapons Merchant Bolo.”
- Reward will be distributed to the character that has the most cumulated points from the point
Battle core opens to its reset.
- Special reward will be given unlike original Chaos Castle.
< Battle Core Chaos Castle (Normal) Points >
|Monster kill point||User kill point||Winner point|
7. Battle Core Reward Settings - Battle Core rewards can be obtained from NPC "Ellin" in normal server.
- Claim your rewards before the reset of Battle Core server.
- Rewards are distributed on the next day of the Survival of the Fittest Finals.
※ Battle Core Schedules - Battle Core schedules are changed every month and will be announced separately.