Adjusted EXP Gained
- - Adjusted EXP gained within game.
- - Please refer to the table below for adjusted EXP.
|Compare previous/new EXP|
|Character LV.||Monster||Monster LV.||Previous EXP||New EXP|
|500||Ruthless Lava Giant||113||3312||4296|
|Death Centurion (Kalima7)||130||4598||5503|
|700||Uruk Elemental Knight||119||3308||3818|
|Dark Iron Knight||148||6131||6706|
Adjusted Party EXP
- - Formula for distributing EXP Loot in party has been changed.
- - Please refer to the table below for Additional EXP modified depending on the number of party members
|Classification||2 Players||3 Players||4 Players||5 Players|
- - Party members share EXP according to their levels based on the EXP earned by the highest Lv. character in the party.
- ▶ Ex.1 EXP acquired is distributed 5:5 equally when two characters with Lv. 500 join the party.
- ▶ Ex.2 When Lv.300, Lv.300, Lv.400 characters join the party, they share EXP with a ratio of 3:3:4 including Additional EXP 3% based on EXP earned by Lv.400 character.
- ▶ If the EXP earned by Lv.400 character solely is 1,000, Lv.400 character acquires 412 EXP
Lv.300 character acquires 309 EXP.
EXP Distribution depending on the amount of Damage
- - If a lot of players attack one monster they receive EXP only based on the amount of DMG they deal.
- - The amount of DMG each player or party deals to monster is converted to % based on monster's HP 100%.
- ▶ Ex. If character A deals 60,000 damage and character B deals a 40,000 damage to monster with 100,000 HP, character A receives 60% of solo EXP and character B receives 40% after defeating a monster.
- ▶ In case they join the party as well, they receive EXP based on % of amount of DMG according to ratio of character's level.
"Change Class" Quest
- - Quest description previously only checked through the Quest NPCs is now available from 'My Quests Window(T)' as well.
- - Quest progress can be checked via Quest Journal in real time.
- - Quest is automatically registered to journal when you accept the Quest via NPC.
- ▶ Class Change quest and Marlon quest can't be registered.
- - The quest log in quest journal disappears when completing the quest (Complete via NPC).
- - When completing the quest, quest journal window displays it in green.
- - When completing the quest, 'Quest Completed' message is displayed on the top of quest journal. Click the message to open the 'My Quest' window.
- - Open/close the quest journal window via the right arrow on the top of quest journal UI.
Mass Combination System
- - Combination System has been modified so that a large amount of items can be generated at a time.
- - Up to N number of combination is available via Mass combination at a time.
- ▶ The number of Max combination differs depending on each combination item.
- ▶ Charm type items can't be used in Mass Combination.
- - Combination materials as much as the number of combination are required.
- - Combination cost as much as the number of combination generated is applied.
- - Success rate is individually applied when attempting Mass Combination.
- - Recipe for Mass Combination
|Combination Name||Max number of combination at a time||Combination NPC|
|Cloak of Invisibility||6|
|Devil Square Ticket||8|
|SD Recovery Potion (Small)||32|
|SD Recovery Potion (Medium)||32|
|SD Recovery Potion (Large)||32|
|Potion of Blessing||25|
|Potion of Soul||25|
|Refine (Higher Refining Stone)||8||Osbourne|
|Refine (Lower Refining Stone)||8|
|Jewel of Harmony||32||Elpis|
Reinforced Mt. Uruk Boss Zone
- - 6 Entrances are blocked if characters go near the Lord Silvester.
- - If characters don't exist near Lord Silvester for 60 sec, Entrances are reopen, and Lord Silvester's HP is fully recovered.
- ▶ Objects blocking the entrance don't take any damage.