Season 14 Part 1 SWITCH Mode
- 1. Configuring SWITCH Mode Environment
- (Purchase SWITCH scrolls and use the stash
- 2. SWITCH Mode Overview
- 1) When SWITCH mode is used, hardware usage is temporarily lowered to provide optimal performance. The SWITCH mode UI provides the character's basic information.
- 3. SWITCH Mode UI
- [SWITCH Mode UI Screen]
- [SWITCH Mode Menu Items]
No. Type Description 1 Helper Displays the status of Helper usage by ON/OFF. 2 Level Information Displays the accumulated level and EXP of the character in percentage. 3 Zen Displays the Zen of the character in percentage. 4 Inventory Displays the remaining free space of the character's inventory in percentage. 5 Event Inventory Displays the remaining free space of the character's event inventory in percentage. 6 Personal Store Displays the remaining free space of the character's personal store inventory in percentage. 7 Game Screen Image Captures the game screen and updates the information in a preset frequency. 8 Image Conversion Setting Changes the image capture frequency. 9 Exit Button A button used to exit from SWITCH mode.
- 4. Executing SWITCH Mode
- 1) The SWITCH mode UI can be activated by pressing Ctrl+F.
- SWITCH mode does not work while a pop-up style UI is currently active.
- 5. Closing SWITCH Mode
- 1) The SWITCH mode UI can be deactivated by pressing Ctrl+F.
- 2) Alternatively, you can close the SWITCH mode UI by clicking the Exit button.
- 6. Automated SWITCH Mode Option
- 1) The automated SWITCH mode option is added to the game option UI.
- 2) When the player is idle (no keyboard or mouse input) for a set amount of time, the game automatically switches to SWITCH mode.
- Automated SWITCH mode does not work while a pop-up style UI is currently active.
Automated Muun Repair
- 1) The Muun Repair menu item is added to the Helper acquisition setting tab.
- 2) Automated Muun Repair works only when Helper is ON.
- 3) When Muun's HP drops below 5, it is automatically repaired.
- 4) Automated Muun Repair can only be activated when the player is equipped with Muun.
- 5) Muun can still be manually repaired from the equip slot.
- 6) Automated repair consumes the Jewel of Life in the inventory.