(1) According to the nature of the quest, they are distinguished into the guide/class change/tutorial/reward/repeatable tab.
(2) The Go Now feature is added to all quests so that players can now instantly move to the quest location after they receive a quest. If players move to a hunting ground, the Helper feature is automatically activated upon arrival. (If the quest objective is in a village or finding a location, this feature does not work)
2) Improved Quest Information Window
(1) The quest information window can now track up to 3 quests at the same time and can have up to 20 pieces of quest information instead of displaying only 1 quest.
(2) Upon completing a quest, the Get Reward feature becomes available. This feature teleports the player to the quest giver. Players then talk to the NPC for reward.
(3) Players can have up to 20 active quests.
2. Added Quest Content
1) Added Automatic Prerequisite Quests
(1) Upon reaching certain levels, players automatically receive a quest that leads them to NPCs who have quests available. When this quest becomes active, a red triangle will be displayed in the UI.
2) Changed Some Quest Content
(1) Changed some quests' reward and content. Go Website > Game Info > Test to check them.