Summoners, whose bloodline have been preserved since ancient times possess a natural gift in manipulating magical powers and communicating with another world.
By using special scrolls, Summoners can summon mysterious monsters.
Through their constant prayers and meditations, Summoners can incapacitate enemies by compromising their weaknesses.
|Points Per Level||Starting Strength||Starting Agility||Starting Vitality||Starting Energy||Life / HP|
|Mana||AG||SD||Life Per Level||Mana Per Level||SD Per Level|
- Drain Life
- Drains life from an opponent and restores it to Summoner’s.
- Chain Lightning
- Shoots a wave of lightening towards an enemy three times.
- Damage Reflection
- Reflects an enemy's attack. The damage varies according to Summoner's energy.
- Puts an enemy asleep. A sleeping enemy cannot wake up until the first attack.
- Weakens damages from enemies' attack for a limited time. A special magic book can increase the success rate of this skill.
- Lowers enemies' defense for a limited time. . A special magic book can increase the success rate of this skill.
- Lightning Shock
- Shoots a wave of lightening to enemies within a certain radius.
- Increases Summoner's attack power, however decreases defense at the same time. This spell cannot be applied to others but Summoner herself.
- Summoner’s exclusive monster, Ragul's skill. Turns a certain place into a polluted area. Enemies in this range become slower and get damaged continuously.
- Summoned monster, Sahamutt's skill. Enemies lose their life incessantly for a limited time.
- Summoned monster, Neil's skill. Enemies lose their life incessantly for a limited time.