Pentagram is an important item that gives elemental system to your character.
There are various pentagrams from beginner to senior.
[Pentagram for Beginners]
- Pentagram for Beginners is a basic item you can obtain when you create a character.
- When you throw the pentagram box onto the floor, you can obtain one of elemental pentagrams randomly with Errtels for Beginner.
- You can equip the pentagram on bottom right side of your inventory.
[Pentagram – Upgrade]
- Basically, Pentagram has Elemental Damage, Elemental Defense Options.
- You can upgrade these options with jewels, same as other items.
[Pentagram - Trade limit]
- The Pentagram has trade limit at the first time when the item was obtained. (The first limited numbers of trade are different depending on each Pentagram and the minimum is 1 time)
- Tradable seal can increase trade limit. (The maximum is 255)
[Pentagram- Elemental Window]
- Every pentagram has elemental window of its own.
- You can open the elemental window of your pentagram with ALT + right click
- From the window, you can check pentagram option, and Errtel slots.
[Pentagram - Errtel Slot]
- Errtel slots in pentagram can be activated randomly when the item is dropped from field monsters. (Maximum 4)
- You can equip errtel only when an errtel slot is activated.
- You can activate a slot for Errtel of Radiance with “Expansion Scroll of Radiance slot”