Swamp of Darkness
Swamp of Darkness
- 1. Swamp of Darkness
- 1) Entering the Swamp of Darkness
- (1) Characters at Level 800 or higher may enter.
- (2) Click and enter "Swamp of Darkness" from the Movement Order window (Hotkey M).
Cost: 50,000 Zen
- 2) Swamp of Darkness Field Settings
- (1) Swamp of Darkness consists of five elemental fields: Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, and Darkness.
- (2) You can go to any of the elemental fields using their designated gate from the safe zone.
- 3) Swamp of Darkness Monsters (Normal)
Swamp Ent Element Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Darkness Level 275 Features Swings its powerful arms like axes to attack enemies.
Capable of mid-ranged attack.
Wooden Beast Element Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Darkness Level 275 Features A melee attack monster that swings wooden fists that it has hardened over a long time. Swamp Wizard Element Earth, Fire, Darkness Level 275 Features A ranged attack monster that moves around slowly and wields magic.
Resides only in the Earth, Fire, and Darkness areas.
Mutantile Element Wind, Water Level 275 Features Carries around a long weapon that it swings to attack enemies. A ranged attack monster that moves very quickly.
Resides only in the Wind and Water areas.
- 4) Entering the Boss Zone
- (1) You can enter the Boss Zone using the gates in the Fire (12, 158) and Water (241, 91) areas.
- (2) There are no entry requirements, and anyone can enter the zone and hunt the Boss.
- (3) However, it only holds 10 players at a time.
- 5) Boss Monster
- (1) The Boss monster appears at random in every 18 - 24 hours.
Swamp Monster Using the power of earth, this monster summons beasts, like new life springing forth from the ground.
Has a sharp-shaped mouth.
Skills Spit Summon Inflicts Poison Debuff on characters. A skill that summons Swamp Monster_Summoned Beast. Summoned Beast of Swamp Monster This summoned beast is similar in appearance to the Swamp Monster.
It's smaller than the Swamp Monster, but it's quite powerful.
Skills Fume Belches out fumes to attack enemies.
The fumes will spread out in a fan shape, dealing damage to all characters within the range.
Water Monster It gets stronger by absorbing the power of water.
Attacks enemies using water, the source of life.
Skills Wave Water Stream Heal Sends waves in a straight line to attack enemies. Deals damage by causing a stream of water to pour down from the sky. Moves toward a water object and uses heals to restore HP. God of Darkness The God of Darkness is surrounded by dark energy.
It's the last boss whose power proves its qualification as a god.
It has become even stronger by devouring everything.
Uses its long arms to attack enemies.
Skills Flame Darkness Strikes the ground with a weapon glowing with flame.
As soon as the weapon disappears, the ground splits and flame shoots up from below to attack enemies.
Attacks enemies with its body wreathed in black fumes.
- (2) You have a time limit to defeat the God of Darkness.
- (3) All characters in the Boss zone will die if they fail to kill the Boss within the time limit.
- 6) Boss Status Alert
- (1) This will let you know whether the Boss is around or not from the safe zone in the Swamp of Darkness.
5 minutes before the Boss appears The Boss has appeared. There's no Boss.