Gold Channel Guide
- A Gold Channel Ticket is valid for a week from the date of your purchase.
- Gold ticket users can enter to both gold and normal channel.
- Total혻5 Channels (4 Non-pvp, 1PvP)
- Remaining time on your gold channel ticket will be indicated on the character selection screen.
- Novice Buff which is originally allowed only for the level lower than 220 is available for all levels.
- Goblin Point is only accumulated in Gold Channel and there will be a big change for Experience now.
for all characters in your account!
|Normal Channel||Gold Channel|
|EXP rate||100%||333% and Plus(Master 200%)|
|Chaos Castle||4 times / day||8 times/day|
|White Wizard||None||6 times/day|
|Extra Events||None||Continuous Update|
|Channel Info||Non-PVP , PVP||3 Non-PVP, 1 PVP|
- EXP 333% UP! (You can even get more EXP up to 533% by buying seals in the gold channel)
- Master Lv EXP 200% UP! (You can even get more EXP up to 400% by buying seals in the gold channel)
- Increased Chaos Castle openings
- Increased White Wizard attacks
- More event monsters coming up in the Gold Channel
- Gold Channel only events coming up혻- Comparing Gold Channel to Normal Channel
How to enter a Gold Channel
N.B. on Gold Channel
- Gold Channel Ticket is only available in MU Item Shop.
- You will be automatically disconnected when there's no remaining time left on your Gold Channel Ticket.
- Plaease check remaining time on your gold channel ticket on the character selection screen.